Are you an avid pickleball player looking for a vacation destination that offers the perfect balance of relaxation and recreation? Look no further than the Kempinski Hotel Cancun! Destination Pickleball is proud to announce that the Kempinski Hotel Cancun will be the official host for our upcoming pickleball tournament June 20th to June 26th.
This 6-night destination experience will feature nightly events and a specially curated lineup of highly sought-after professional Pickleball players. With five-star amenities, world-class cuisine, and a beautiful beachfront setting, the Kempinski Hotel Cancun is the perfect place to enjoy the sport of pickleball while taking in the breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea.
The Kempinski Hotel Cancun offers 315 guest rooms and 48 suites, all with private balconies. The luxurious on-site amenities include two swimming pools, a whirlpool with oceanfront views, a world-class fitness center, tennis center, Mayan-inspired spa, beauty salon, and a kids club.
- Fitness classes to help players warm up and stretch before and after their games.
- Pilates classes to help improve core strength and flexibility.
- Yoga classes to help improve balance and focus.
- Fitness center with weights and machines to help with strength training.
- 2 outdoor pools to help players relax and unwind after a long day of competing.
- Massage/treatment rooms to help players recover from any injuries they may have sustained during the tournament.
- Steam room to help players relax their muscles and improve their breathing.
On top of the hotel’s standard amenities and services, the Kempinski Hotel Cancun also has six restaurants on-site to choose from. Guests can enjoy a variety of locally-inspired cuisine, international dishes, and fine-dining experiences. Here’s a list of the restaurants available:
- Fantino. Mediterranean cuisine, fine dining
- The Club Grill. A live piano jazz lounge serving up international cuisine using locally-sourced ingredients
- Casitas. Mexican, a la carte menu where you can pick from the catch of the day
- El Cafe Mexico. Buffet with regional cuisine options
- The Caribe Bar & Grill. Casual dining, al fresco seafood restaurant
The Kempinski Hotel Cancun also offers 27,000 square feet of space for any stylish indoor or outdoor events you may need. Choose from the Yucatan Ballroom or the Plaza Ballroom for a big shindig or the Tulum and Merida rooms for your business conference needs. There’s even a beachfront venue space that can host up to 700 guests.
Curated by Athletes, for Athletes
Destination Pickleball is a tournament destination owned and operated by athletes, an organization dedicated to providing the best pickleball experiences possible. We strive to create an atmosphere that is both enjoyable and comfortable for our players
Join Us in Cancun!
Join us in Cancun, Mexico, for 6 nights of all-inclusive food, drinks, and unforgettable sets on the beautiful beaches of Cancun at the 15-diamond Grand Hotel – Kempinski. Enjoy the luxury of Kempinski Hotel Cancun while competing in the tournament and experiencing the magic of the Riviera Maya.
We look forward to seeing you there!