Plan Your Trip
DUPR Sanctioned Tournaments in Cancun June 22nd - June 26th
Newly Built Professional Pickleball courts in Cancun
- Play at 5-Diamond Resort
- Included meals and airport transportation
- Free tournament entry fees into 3 divisions over 4-nights
- Stay in the Cancun’s Hotel Zone
- Tournament winners win prizes valued over $6,000
- Day 1 (June 22nd): Arrival Day June 22nd/ Practice Day
- Day 2: Doubles Tournament
- Day 3: Mixed Doubles Tournament
- Day 4: Choice between playing in ANOTHER Doubles Tournament or Mixed Doubles Tournament
- Day 5 (June 26th): Departure
- Safety: Regardless of age and gender, feel confident when traveling internationally by yourself. We can take care of airport transportation (If you let us!).
- A peace of mind: Rest assure that your meals will be tasty and healthy, water-quality standards will be met, and your rooms will be sanitary and enjoyable.
- All tournaments and events include free entry fee into all tournaments divisions: doubles and mixed doubles.
Flight prices to Cancun!
Interactive flight pricing calendar.
See the cost of flights from your area!
Prices for two people roundtrip to Cancun!
Prices for one person roundtrip to Cancun!
Our goal is to make it easy for Picklers to travel and play in international DUPR sanctioned tournaments.
Compete and making friends around the world!
See you in Cancun!